Sport Science | Strength & Conditioning | Rehabilitation
TR Performance is a sport science consultancy service that works with elite performance projects.
We drive performance using an evidence-based approach and 12+ years in elite sport to enhance impact and practice on an organisation level, and sporting performance and physical well-being on an athlete level.
Derived from an extensive needs analysis of the specific situation, each bespoke performance solution is created to provide the best results.
Founder, TR Performance
Tom has been involved in professional sport for over 15 years, both as an athlete and sport scientist. With an extensive background in football, he has worked with athletes from numerous sports across the world. Tom's credentials include:
• Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (NSCA)
• Accredited Sport & Exercise Scientist (BASES)
• Chartered Scientist (Science Council)
• MRes Sport & Exercise (University of Derby)
• BSc (Hons) Strength & Conditioning (Staffordshire University)
• CPR and AED Certified (SERA)